8th October 2018.
4th Form School Exchange Programme
We would like to offer this unique linguistic and cultural experience in order to develop your son / daughter’s French communication skills through our school exchange. This programme will serve as a valuable preparation for the new French GCSE exams.
Part 1: staying with your pen-friend’s family in Paris
from Friday 22nd March to Wednesday 27th March 2019
Part 2: welcoming your pen-friend at home in London
from Monday 6th May to Saturday 11th May 2019
We are pleased to give below the details of our established school exchange with our Parisian school, Collège de La Quintinye (in Noisy-Le-Roi, near Versailles Palace). After you have read them, would you kindly complete the slip at the end of this letter and let Mrs Hopp have it at the very latest by Friday 12th October.
Paris: 6 days, 5 nights
Cost: £ 200 this includes:
- Eurostar return ticket
- All transportation in London and in Paris
- French pen-friend family accommodation
- Full board
- Entry fees to places of interest
Lessons (in french, english, maths, music, art, science and sport) and cultural visits in Paris will take place:
- Versailles Palace and its gardens
- A guided tour the Opera Garnier
- A guided tour of Fragonard perfume museum
- A visit in the Grévin famous wax Museum
- A cooking workshop in a local bakery
We look forward to an exciting trip and a safe return.
V. Hopp (Mrs),
Assistant to the Head.
Please click here to download the information and permission slip