28th June, 2019.
IInd Forms. School Trip to Euro Disney / Paris
Dates: Monday, 18th May – Friday, 22nd May 2020
We are pleased to give below the details of our proposed trip to Euro Disney in Paris. After you have read them would you kindly complete the slip at the end of this letter and let your form teacher have it by Wednesday 3rd July.
Euro Disney / Paris 5 days, 4 nights
Cost: £680 this includes:
- All transportation in London and in Paris
- Breakfast and dinner (in the Hotel/ Disney Restaurant), one packed lunch for the last day
- Entry fees to places of interest
- 3 day pass to Disney Land Park and Walt Disney Studios.
Departure from Cockfosters: Monday, 18th May at 7.45 a.m. (Promptly)
Arrival in Disney resort: 2.03 p.m.
Departure from Disney resort: Friday, 22nd May at 4.55 p.m.
Estimated arrival at Cockfosters: 7.30 p.m.
Accommodation: Dream Castle Hotel (linked by bus shuttle to the resort, just a few minutes way).
3 full days at the resort and 2 days visiting Paris and places of interest:
- Notre Dame, the Conciergerie
- Orsay Museum
- Concorde square
- The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées
- Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur
We look forward to an exciting trip and a safe return.
V. Hopp (Mrs),
Assistant to the Head.
Click here to download more information.