Optional School Trip to Moscow, RUSSIA – SPACE MASTER CLASS for 4th forms.
Dates: Sunday, 19th May to Thursday, 23rd May 2019. (5 days, 4 nights)
Below are the details of our proposed trip to Moscow, Russia. After you have read them would you
kindly complete the slip at the end of this letter and return it to your form teacher by Tuesday 5th
February, at the very latest please.
Mr. Tardios Jnr. and I expect to be the lead teachers on this trip.
5 days, 4 nights.
Cost: £955 per pupil.
What is included in the price?
• Comprehensive guided tour of the Cosmonaut Space Training Centre.
• Return air fare (direct flights with British Airways).
• Comprehensive group travel insurance.
• Transport to all locations in and around Moscow.
• Hotel accommodation (double sharing) with full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner
either at the hotel or on location).
• All entry fees to all points of interest e.g. sites or museums (please see pages 2-4).
We shall be staying at the Izmailovo Delta hotel (http://www.izmailovo.ru/eng/rooms/delta/). It is an
excellent four star hotel with conference facilities, in which some of the events will be taking place
(please see the schedule below). The hotel was built to host the international guests at the Moscow
Olympic Games in 1980. It was the world’s largest hotel until the MGM Grand Las Vegas expanded
Please find the full information here.